Thursday 26 February 2009

A Sense of humor - is the ability to experience humour, although the extent to which an individual will find something humorous depends on a host of variables, including geographical location, culture, maturity, level of education, intelligence, and context. For example, young children may possibly favour slapstick, such as Punch and Judy puppet shows or cartoons (e.g., Tom and Jerry). Satire may rely more on understanding the target of the humour, and thus tends to appeal to more mature audiences. Nonsatirical humour can be specifically termed "recreational drollery".
How funny do you find them?

It depends on your sense of humor...











Some funny jokes - how funny do you find them?


1) Three men, a doctor, a lawyer, and a biker were sitting in a bar talking over a few drinks.


After a sip of his Martini, the doctor said, "You know, tomorrow is my anniversary. I bought my wife a diamond ring and a new Mercedes. I figure if she doesn't like the diamond ring, then at least she will like the Mercedes, and she will know that I love her."


After finishing his scotch, the lawyer said, "Well, on my last anniversary, I bought my wife a string of pearls and a trip to the Bahamas. I figured if she didn't like the pearls, then at least she would have enjoyed the trip, and she would have known that I loved her."


The biker then took a big swig from his beer, and said, "Yeah, well for my anniversary, I got my old lady a t-shirt and a vibrator. I figured if she didn't like the t-shirt, then she could go f*** herself."


2) An old man goes to the doctor for his yearly physical, his wife tagging along. When the doctor enters the examination room, he tells the old man, "I need a urine sample, a stool sample and a sperm sample."


The old man, being hard of hearing, looks at his wife and yells: "WHAT?""


What did he say? What's he want?"


His wife yells back, "He needs your underwear."


3) Did you hear about the blonde that...


Couldn't learn to water ski because she couldn't find a lake with a slope.


Got excited because she finished a jigsaw puzzle in 6 months and the box said "2 to 4 years"


Couldn't call 911 because there was no 11 on any phone button.


When asked what the capital of California was; answered "C".


Baked a turkey for 3 days because the instructions said 1 hour per pound and she weighed 125.


After losing in a breaststroke swimming competition, complained that the other swimmers were using their arms.





9 comments:

  1. Last month I realized that our sense of humour changed with our age. Cartoons, or films, which were funny for us when we're 8, now can be stupid, or dull. Do you have the same?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it could be alarming, if our sense of humour would be now the same as at age 8;) We are changing and our preferences are changing with us, we are developing and so on. Now we understand for example quite abstract sense of humour, child prefers rather more obvious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that our sense of humour changed with our age but things are funny independent with our age. For example: political jokes, blonde and... us. Moreover jokes should be really funny but not rude, dull and unhappy for somebody.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In my opinion our sence of humour in majority is changed with our age, something which was funny for us when we were childrens now is stupid or uniteresting. Of course there are some situations which are funny for us by all our life but it is only exeption. But for me our sene of humour is in the most depend on ourselfs, something which is funny for someone can be stupid for others. But I thing that when we talk about sence of humour we can't talk about any rules.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remeber one film which make me laught whenever i was watching it and few days ago I've watched it and it wasn't fuuny. I realized that our sens of humor is changing with our age.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that our sense of humour changed. We understand much more and we can laugh much more thing but there is a lot of thing from my childhood and they always make my laugh. Maybe I'm just infantile. Sense of humour is depend on ourselfs. How many people in the world as much sense of humour.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sense of humor depends on many things. Some people like South Park, other Monty Python, someone is loughting when someone fall but for the other person it isn't funny.

    ReplyDelete
  8. People laugh with different things. Sometimes these things are not funny for me. In my opinion, major of the newest american comedies don't amuse me but I accept that somebody like these.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sense of humor is very important for me when I met with some people. I cant't stand when some person talk a infantile jokes. In mu opinion a quality of jokes can very often show somebodys inteligence. I like a black and abstract humor very much.

    ReplyDelete